Wags and Purrs Pet Behaviourist (Clare Anderson)
Do you need a course that will teach your dog to be well-mannered and controlled? The courses, offered by Clare Anderson in the comfort of your own home, comprise the following:
- Basic dog obedience course for dogs of all ages, including lesson notes, a free behaviour consultation, a certificate and a gift for your dog costs R1020 for 7 lessons.
- Intermediate obedience course for dogs that know the basics of training costs R1190 for 8 lessons. This includes lesson notes, a free behaviour consultation, a certificate and a gift for your dog.
- Once-off training session for dogs with specific issues. such as jumping, recall, pulling on lead and so on, costs R250 including notes.
MESSAGE FROM CLARE:
If you have a dog or cat with a behaviour issue**. please contact me for advice, The consultation will cost you R600 and comprises a behaviour consultation form which you'll need to complete, followed by a personal visit during which I will give you some tips on things you can do to help your cat or dog. I will then send you a report and arrange with you to do a follow-up visit 2 to 3 weeks later.
- 18h00 to 20h00 Monday to Friday
- 10h00 to 17h00 Saturday and Sunday
AREAS I WORK IN
Southern Suburbs, Cape Town, Sea Point, Green Point, Observatory, Mowbray, Camps Bay. For any other areas I charge an extra R2 per km to cover petrol."
Clare completed her certificate at COAPE in cat and dog behaviour and training in 2015 and the Diploma in Applied Animal behaviour in June 2018.
HOW THIS WORKS:
For course details, message us here at Bizzibabs or email us email@example.com
Once you've purchased your Gift Card, we will forward your details to Clare, who will contact you.
** Behaviour issues might include aggression, spraying (cats), urine marking, toilet training, destructive chewing, separation-anxiety, excessive meowing/barking and so on.
Our normal Ts & Cs apply.