Spencers Natural Tick & Flea Repellent and Skin Healing WATERLESS POWDER Shampoo for Pets
This unique waterless powder shampoo with a lovely smell can be used for regular cleaning in areas where there is a water shortage and for pets that don’t like water. It lifts dust, dirt and bacteria, leaving your pet squeaky clean with soft fur. It is easy to use and only a small amount is needed per wash.
This product contains the highest quality natural essential oils of Neem, Geraniol and Lavender which are well known to have many properties, including improving general skin health and the repelling of insects.
- Natural active ingredients
- Lifts dirt, dust, grease and bacteria.
- Leaves your pet squeaky clean
- Relieves dry, itchy, red and irritated skin and improves general skin health.
- Repels ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes and flies. Ingredients:
NEEM OIL comes from a tree in India and has been used for centuries for a variety of ailments. Neem is known to repel insects, as it interrupts the life cycle of ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes and flies. It improves general skin health, has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties.
GERANIOL OIL is found in rose, citrus, citronella and palmarosa plants and forms a barrier around the pet which repels insects and has anti-bacterial properties.
LAVENDER OIL is also known to repel bugs and has a calming and soothing effect on your pet.
- Apply powder to pets dry coat and massage thoroughly from the coat to the tip of the hair.
- Leave in for 5-10min, and then brush well.
- Use weekly.
- Can be used on lactating females and pets from birth.
- For use on Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs and Ferrets
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Spencers Natural Waterless Powder Shampoo was developed by veterinarians in a laboratory and is used worldwide.