Spencers Natural Tick & Flea Repellent and Skin Healing Dog Spot-On Drops
These unique, premium quality, spot-on drops are specially formulated for dogs and provide a natural way of repelling ticks, fleas and other insects. The active ingredients are natural and non-toxic. This product contains high quality essential oils of Neem, Geraniol and Lavender which have many properties, including repelling insects and improving general skin health. The oils are absorbed by the skin and hair of the pet and release a fantastic smell which forms a barrier preventing insects from getting near the pet. The drops have been developed by veterinarians in a laboratory and are used worldwide.
- Use only one pipette irrespective of size or weight.
- One pipette for 30 days in low season, for 15 days in high season
- Apply to the base of the neck ensuring that it is well absorbed
- Can be used on puppies from the age of 3 months
- Not to be used on lactating females
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Natural active ingredients
- Repels ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes and flies.
- Relieves dry, itchy, red and irritated skin and improves general skin health.
NEEM OIL comes from a tree in India and has been used for centuries for a variety of ailments. Neem is known to repel insects, as it interrupts the life cycle of ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes and flies. It improves general skin health, has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties.
GERANIOL OIL is found in rose, citrus, citronella and palmarosa plants and forms a barrier around the pet which repels insects and has anti-bacterial properties.
LAVENDER OIL is also known to repel bugs and has a calming and soothing effect on your pet.
Spencers natural, premium products are made in laboratories by veterinarians under ISO standards. The exclusive formulas and best prime materials guarantee the stability, effectiveness and shelf-life of the products.
This product has a dossier available with clinical data obtained in a laboratory.