Royal Canin Mini Ageing 12+Years Dog Food
Complete feed for dogs - For senior small breed dogs (adult weight up to 10 kg) Over 12 years old .
The Royal Canin Mini Ageing 12+ Adult Dog Food is designed for dogs (weight between 4 and 10 kg) over 12 years. Small dogs have very distinct physiological traits such as jaw size, bone structure, digestive systems, and high energy requirements which can benefit from specialized nutrition.
Small dogs need more than just a small kibble. They need more energy than big dogs, and they have a shorter and more intense growth period. Plus, they typically live longer than large dogs, and have a more finicky appetite.
- Complete feed for dogs - For senior small breed dogs (adult weight up to 10 kg) Over 12 years old.
- Formula which supplies a selection of nutrients to support healthy ageing. Contains EPA-DHA and a patented complex of antioxidants.
- Helps support a healthy renal system in ageing small breed dogs thanks to an adapted phosphorus content.
- This formula contains nutrients that help support a healthy skin and coat.
- Enriched with EPA-DHA.
- Helps reduce tartar formation thanks to the chelation agents in calcium.
Thanks to its exclusive formula, the MINI AGEING +12 kibble easily rehydrates to help ageing dogs eat with appetite.
ingredients: rice, maize, dehydrated poultry meat, maize flour, vegetable protein isolate, maize gluten, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, vegetable fibres, dehydrated tomato (source of lycopene), soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein).
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 30200 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 46 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 59 mg, E6 (Zinc): 178 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 26% - Fat content: 14% - Crude ash: 5% - Crude fibres: 2.1% - Per kg: EPA/DHA: 4.5 g - Phosphorus: 5 g.