ROYAL CANIN® Maxi Light Weight Care 3kg & 10kg
Complete feed for dogs - For adult and mature large breed dogs (from 26 to 44 kg) - Over 15 months old - Dogs with a tendency to gain weight.
- Proven results: 90% of slightly overweight dogs fed with Royal Canin Maxi Light Weight Care achieved healthier weight in 8 weeks. *Royal Canin internal study
- Weight management program: Weight management program: 1. Providing complete & balanced nutrition across both our wet & dry formulas, enabling you to choose the perfect combination for your dog. 2. Get your dog active with walks, games in the park, or play at home. 3. Reward him with kibbles taken from his meal allowance, instead of snacks. 4. If you have any questions or concerns about your dog's health, please contact your veterinarian.
- Maintain Muscle Mass: Adapted protein content to help maintain muscle mass for healthy weight maintenance. Enriched with L-carnitine.
- Palatability: Hunger-satisfying nutrition with a rich taste, formulated to help keep him fit.
- How else can you help your dog?: Royal Canin supports the health of your dog by providing precise nutrition based on a true understanding of the dog’s specific needs and over 50 years of science and observation.
- Sensitivities: Get your dog active with walks, games in the park or play at home. Reward him with kibbles taken from his meal allowance, instead of snacks. Most importantly, follow the food measures on this pack. If you have any questions or concerns about your dog’s health, please contact your veterinarian.
If your dog’s overweight, it can put a strain on their joints and general health. This formula is crafted to support your dog’s overall well being, but has radically less fat to help them stay trim, active and light on their paws. An optimal balance of fibres helps your dog feel full and also helps with better digestion. And this formula is rich in the highest quality proteins to ensure they maintain muscle mass. It also contains Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA for their anti-inflammatory qualities to help support your dog’s joints.
INGREDIENTS: Dehydrated poultry meat, barley, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, rice, maize, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, yeast, fish oil, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, soya oil, egg powder, hydrolysed crustaceans (rich in glucosamine), L-carnitine, hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).