ROYAL CANIN Maine Coon Adult Cat Food
For cats from 15 months
- Special large jaw: This specially designed king size cube-shaped kibble is adapted to the large square jaw of the Maine Coon. The unique kibble encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
- Exclusive formula - Taurine & Omega 3 fatty acids: Exclusive formula - Taurine & Omega 3 fatty acids
- Joint support: The Maine Coon’s large size and grand stature can challenge joints throughout her life. Formulated to support healthy bones and joints. Enriched with EPA and DHA.
- Cardiac health: Enriched with nutrients such as taurine, EPA and DHA to help maintain healthy cardiac function.
- Healthy skin & coat: The Maine Coon cat has a dense semi-longhaired coat with a fine soft undercoat. Contains a combination of specific nutrients including amino acids, vitamins, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids to help maintain a healthy skin and coat.
ROYAL CANIN® Maine Coon Adult food is specially formulated with the needs of this particular breed in mind. You can rest assured that catering to your Maine Coon's nutritional requirements is just as important to us as it is to you. The Maine Coon is the largest domesticated cat in the world, and its impressive stature is combined with a truly sweet nature. Its solid bone structure and muscular body can make it three times heavier than the average cat. Due to its large size and bone structure, particular attention must be given to ensuring the general health and condition of its joints. ROYAL CANIN® Maine Coon Adult food is enriched with Taurine, DHA and EPA (omega-3 fatty acids) to help support and maintain healthy cardiac function. The Maine Coon has a large jaw which gives it a characteristic way of picking and chewing its food. That's why the kibble in ROYAL CANIN® Maine Coon Adult food is specially designed to be king sized and cube-shaped - prolonging the action of chewing which helps to support good oral hygiene. To cater to each cat's individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Maine Coon Adult is also available as wet food in delicious gravy. If you're considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
INGREDIENTS: Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, maize, animal fats, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate L.I.P., beet pulp, minerals, L-lysine, soya oil, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, sodium phosphate, DL-methionine, egg powder, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), taurine, borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), L-carnitine, hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.