ROYAL CANIN British Shorthair Adult Cat Food
Balanced and complete feed for cats - Specially for adult British Shorthair cats - Over 12 months old.
- Special british shorthair jaw: This specially designed large curvy-shaped kibble is adapted to the British Shorthair cat’s broad jaw. The unique kibble facilitates grasping and encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
- Exclusive formula - L-carnitine & taurine: Exclusive formula - L-carnitine & taurine
- Muscle tone: The British Shorthair cat has a sturdy, heavy and muscular body. An adapted level of protein contributes to maintaining muscle mass.
- L-Carnitine: Enriched with L-carnitine, involved in healthy fat metabolism.
- Bone & joint health: The British Shorthair’s powerful, stocky body can place stress on her bones and joints. Formulated to support healthy bones and joints. Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA).
- Cardiac health: Enriched with nutrients such as taurine, EPA and DHA to help maintain healthy cardiac function.
ROYAL CANIN® British Shorthair Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your Adult British Shorthair cat in mind. Due to your cat's heavy body type, the level of protein in ROYAL CANIN® British Shorthair Adult has been specifically adapted contribute to maintaining your cat's muscle mass. This food is also enriched with L-Carnitine, a nutrient involved with healthy fat metabolism. The inclusion of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) help to support your cat's healthy bones and joints - meaning it can maintain its normal level of activity without any discomfort. What's more, the specifically formulated balance of minerals in this food helps to support and maintain your cat's healthy cardiac function. To cater to each cat's individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® British Shorthair Adult is also available as wet food in delicious gravy. If you're considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
INGREDIENTS: Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).