Reward Positive Behaviour, Train with Kindness
Pet Corrector isn’t a punishment, it’s a distraction – keep training sessions short and always finish on a positive note. Watcb the Video!
The Pet Corrector works by emitting a hiss of compressed gas (safe for dogs) to interrupt a dog's unwanted behaviour like barking, jumping up, chasing. The hiss distracts the dog and allows the dog owner or trainer to insert a positive commend such as "quiet", "sit" or "down".
- Never spray at or on your dog. Hold the can at your side or behind you, directly away from your dog when you spray
- Read ALL the instructions that come in the box
- Use short burst/s to a minimum. Timing is crucial and it should only be used whilst the misbehaviour is happening
- Don't over use - use only when really necessary to interrupt a serious "naughtiness"
- Correct one behaviour at a time - e.g. barking. Once this has been corrected move to the next behaviour
- Reward positive behaviour
- Never allow children to use the spray
- If your dog is excessively fearful after your first use of the spray do not continue to use it. Your dog should recover from its use almost immediately. If you dog has an aggresive response to it - stop using it.
- PC is not to be used on puppies. Early positive training is the way to go for puppy training.
- Keep away from flames and temperatures exceeding 50 Degrees Celcius
Sizes: 30ml, 50ml, 200ml