ORIJEN Puppy Dog Food - Biologically Appropriate
FRESH FREE-RUN CHICKEN AND TURKEY, NEST-LAID EGGS AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH
- 38% richly nourishing protein, and a limited 17% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN nourishes puppies according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Unmatched by any other puppy food, 2/3 of ORIJEN meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- 1/3 of meats are air-dried at 90°C from fresh chicken, turkey and fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein to support your growing puppy.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats, organs, and cartilage plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your puppy needs.
- Infusions of freeze-dried chicken and turkey liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty for the fussiest of puppies.
Bag Sizes: 2kg, 6kg, 11.4kg
85% MEAT | 15% FRUITS & VEGETABLES
Fresh chicken meat (11%), fresh turkey meat (7%), fresh whole eggs (6%), fresh whole herring (6%), fresh chicken liver (5%), fresh whole flounder (5%), fresh turkey liver (5%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), fresh chicken necks (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), chicken fat (4%), herring oil (2%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, lentil fiber, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, chicken bone and cartilage (1%), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole red delicious apples, fresh whole bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
PUPPIES: At 1 ½ - 3 months old, feed twice the adult amount. At 3-6 months, feed 1 ½ times the adult amount. At 6-11 months, feed 1 ¼ times the adult amount.
We suggest starting with the featured guidelines, and then monitoring weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and always keep fresh, clean water available. Serve dry or lightly moistened.
To help maintain freshness, seal the bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry place.