- Chondroitin & Glucosamine: supports joint health & movement
- Omega Oil + Fortified with DHS-Salmon Oil: improved learning ability and memory
- Formulated with Prebiotics: promoting sound intestinal health
This premium dog food brings together the best of 4 four factors:
- OMEGA CONTAINS OMEGA OIL+®: A special blend of animal, fish and plant oils, in the optimum omega-6: omega-3 proportion. Supplementary salmon and flaxseed oils supply EPA and DHA, the important Omega-3 fatty acids.
- OMEGA PRODUCTS ARE LOW ALLERGENIC: Ostrich, chicken and lamb are used as the main sources of protein with no beef (or beef fat), artificial colourants or flavourants included. Beef and beef by-products have proved to be the protein most commonly associated with dietary related allergies in pets.
- SUPERIOR RAW INGREDIENTS: Only meat (ostrich, chicken and lamb) derived from healthy animals and processed at export registered abattoirs is used in the production of Omega. The meat is growth hormone and antibiotic stimulant free.
- FORMULATED BY EXPERTS: Omega was formulated by veterinarians and companion animal nutritionists at the Feed Technology Group in Stellenbosch, incorporating the latest scientific-based knowledge on pet nutrition. The food is manufactured according to a fixed formulation, making it possible to list (in order of dry mass inclusion) detailed raw ingredients on the packaging.
Omega Pet Food has been produced by a Proudly South African company since 1999
Available in 8kg and 20kg bag
Ostrich (minimum 16%), ground rice, yellow maize*, chicken, maize gluten, sorghum, wheat bran, fat and oil blend (poultry, soybean, canola, ostrich, fish and linseed oils, soybean lecithin), chicken digest, salmon oil powder, salt, monocalcium phosphate, MOS prebiotics, chondroitin and glucosamine, essential minerals and vitamins, approved anti-oxidants
* May contain genetically modified ingredients.
PROTEIN 27% / FAT 13%
*Docasahexaenoic Acid (DHA) | **Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Quality and Food Safety:
- Manufactured in a HACCP certified facility.
- Manufactured in a FSSC 22000 certified facility.
- Manufactured in a Veterinary Approved Establishment for Pet Food (Registration number: ZA14/3).