- With Yucca Extract: Assists with reducing stool odour
- Omega Oil + Fortified with Salmon Oil: For health and vitality
- With L-Carnitine: Promoting fat metabolism to help manage optimal weight.
Omega Pet Foods bring together the best of 4 factors:
- OMEGA CONTAINS OMEGA OIL+®: A special blend of animal, fish and plant oils, in the optimum omega-6: omega-3 proportion. Supplementary salmon and flaxseed oils supply EPA and DHA, the important Omega-3 fatty acids.
- OMEGA PRODUCTS ARE LOW ALLERGENIC: Ostrich, chicken and lamb are used as the main sources of protein with no beef (or beef fat), artificial colourants or flavourants included. Beef and beef by-products have proved to be the protein most commonly associated with dietary related allergies in pets.
- SUPERIOR RAW INGREDIENTS: Only meat (ostrich, chicken and lamb) derived from healthy animals and processed at export registered abattoirs is used in the production of Omega. The meat is growth hormone and antibiotic stimulant free.
- FORMULATED BY EXPERTS: Omega was formulated by veterinarians and companion animal nutritionists at the Feed Technology Group in Stellenbosch, incorporating the latest scientific-based knowledge on pet nutrition. The food is manufactured according to a fixed formulation, making it possible to list (in order of dry mass inclusion) detailed raw ingredients on the packaging.
Available in 8kg and 20kg bag
Chicken meal (min 22%), maize*, rice, fat & oil blend (chicken fat, fish oil and soybean lecithin), wheat bran, lamb meal, maize gluten, dried beet pulp, chicken digest, inulin, salmon oil powder, essential vitamins and minerals, micro-encapsulated fatty acids, yucca extract, glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, L-carnitine and approved antioxidants.* May contain genetically modified ingredients.
Quality and Food Safety:
- Manufactured in a HACCP certified facility.
- Manufactured in a FSSC 22000 certified facility.
- Manufactured in a Veterinary Approved Establishment for Pet Food (Registration number: ZA14/3)