Montego Classic Adult All Breed Cat Food - Tuna
A naturally balanced premium food with added essential vitamins and minerals for a complete meal.
- Energy: Inclusive of 30% protein and 12% fat. High-protein meal with essential amino acids and fatty acids, combined with proper exercise, helps your cat build lean muscles in order to reach and maintain a healthy weight and muscle conditioning.
- Well-being: Both added and natural dietary Taurine levels are boosted by increasing Classic Adult's meat-based proteins, supporting cardiac function and retinal health.
- Hairball Assist: Fructo-oligosaccharides reinforce intestinal health and reduce the risk of digestive upsets, while natural lignocellulose can help prevent hairball formation, moving hair smoothly through the digestive system.
- Conditioning: Balanced Omega-6 and 3 fatty acids help nourish skin - ensuring a shiny, soft coat. Added calcium helps build strong teeth and bones.
- Urine pH Reduction: Increased sodium stimulates the urge to drink, increasing the volume of urine and restricts magnesium levels, while helping to reduce urinary pH levels.
- Immune Support: Natural antioxidants, such as vitamin C & E, help surrport overall cellular health and assisst in developing a healthy immune system.
Free from soya, artificial colours and flavours
Chicken meal (natural source of Taurine), rice, corn*, corn gluten, chicken fat, tuna, powdered cellulose, beet pulp, brewer’s yeast, inulin, fish oil, salmon oil, salt, acidifiers, minerals and vitamins, encapsulated fatty acids and amino acids -*May contain GMOs
Crude protein 30%, Moisture 10%, Total Fat 12%, Crude fibre 6.5%, Crude ash 7.5%, Calcium 1.2%, Magnesium 0.11%, Phosphorus 0,7%, Sodium 0.35%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.5%, Glycaemic carbonhydrates 30%, Taurine 0.15%, Metabolisable energy 355 kcal/kg
Bag Sizes: 1kg, 3kg, 5kg, 25kg
|Weight of Cat||Moderate Activity||High Activity|
|2 - 3 kg||35 - 50 g||45 - 60 g|
|4 - 5 kg||50 - 70 g||60 - 85 g|
|5 - 8 kg||70 - 100 g||85 - 120 g|
These amounts reflect total daily requirements.
Divide by the number of times you feed your cat per day to calculate individual meal portions.