ORIJEN Original Cat Food - Biologically Appropriate for All Life Stages
FRESH FREE-RUN CHICKEN, TURKEY, NEST-LAID EGGS & WILD-CAUGHT FISH
- 40% richly nourishing protein, and a limited 19% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN nourishes cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 2/3 of ORIJEN’s meats are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- 1/3 of meat is gently dehydrated at 90°C from fresh chicken, turkey and fish to create a concentrated source of nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats, organs, and cartilage plus fresh whole fish and eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat or kitten needs.
- Generous infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for selective eaters.
Ingredients: 85% MEAT | 15% FRUITS & VEGETABLES
Fresh chicken meat (18%), fresh turkey meat (7%), fresh whole eggs (5%), fresh chicken liver (5%), fresh whole flounder (4%), fresh whole herring (4%), fresh turkey liver (4%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), fresh chicken necks (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), chicken fat (3%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, lentil fibre, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, chicken cartilage (dehydrated, 1%), herring oil (1%), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole red delicious apples, fresh whole bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.