Bravecto Spot-On for Cats
Bravecto for Cats is a safe and effective topical flea and tick treatment that provides up to 12 weeks of protection. It is indicated for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations and the treatment and control of black-legged tick infestations for 12 weeks in cats and kittens 11 weeks of age and older and weighing 1.2kg or greater.
With one application, Bravecto for Cats will protect your cat against fleas for three times as long as most leading flea and tick preventatives. This means less of a chance of missing a dose, making it easier to keep your cat protected year-round.
- Fast-acting protection and convenience
- Treats and controls existing flea and tick infestations
- Protects against ear mite infections
- Sustained control of new flea and tick infestations
- Used by vets as part of a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Highly effective against fipronil resistant fleas
- Provides up to 3-month protection
- The TWIST´N´USE tube makes it quick and easy to apply
- Over 170 safety studies performed
Small for cats weighing 1.2 – 2.8 kg
Medium for cats weighing >2.8 – 6.25 kg
Large for cats weighing >6.25 – 12.5 kg