Think Like a Cat
- Paperback | 432pages
- By Pam Johnson-Bennett
A fully revised and updated edition of the bestselling feline behaviour bible.
Over the past ten years, the award-winning author has continued to refine her work and techniques. From basic health care to more serious behavioural issues, from training cats to use a scratching post to avoiding litter box problems this edition of Think Like a Cat covers all of a cat owner's most pressing concerns.
- Dimensions 158 x 229 x 28mm | 422g
- Publication date 25 Oct 2012
- Publisher Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication City/Country London, United Kingdom
- Language English
- Edition Revised
- Edition Statement Revised, Updated, Expanded ed.
- ISBN10 0143119796
- ISBN13 9780143119791